Revelation Point...

During vacations (the long,extended ones) we feel awesome in the beginning but a while after that we realise that we have nothing to do! We get bored and need to keep occupied. I recently started writing a diary just before sleeping and when I'd recall my day, I'd realise that I had done nothing,accomplished nothing... From then I have tried to make something of my day,everyday.

Now when I read my diary at night I recall my day and find fun, contentment and joy in my day.  I found a way to enjoy by thinking up nice titles for my diary... even this title is from my diary! I choose titles that describe my day and go deeper than just words. This is my way to spice up my day in a small way.
I also recently got inspired to write and enjoy spending some time like that.

Todays lesson: When your'e bored, start taking joy in the small moments of life, find something to put your mind to and get inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts