Magic unseen...

This poem was inspired by this pic that I drew...



My life like the bay
Never-ending at its end
With magic that's a lie
Magic that's unseen
Magic that's unheard of
But still as true as life

The bay in the light
Of the sun that is my own
The sun that shines in the waves
The sun that gleams in the sea
With light that is a lie
Light that is unseen
A feeling that's unheard of
Yet still known to all
The bay that is my life

Unknown in its familiarity
Known when it's unknown
Yet knowing doesn't matter
In this life that is my own

In the sunset that is my life
Where the end is the beginning
There's a feeling that's unheard of
And magic that's unseen
Obscure in its abundance
The magic that's a lie
That fills my life with joy
It's a magic worth waiting for
A magic that has no bounds
For the fake is true, and the truth is false
When this magic isn't around...        

                                - NIKITA SALL NORONHA

Comments

Popular Posts