Tread The Untrodden

 

To live, to breathe
For it is in living that we make ourselves!
Take risk , believe,
For you have to believe in yourself!

I am not one to sit still and quiet,
Not one to back down on my belief,
For I am one to take day and night
As life and opportunity!
I tread the path that no one treads,
Driven on by my belief,
Unsure of what may come ahead,
But sure of my abilities!

Look not with fear,
I live in the moment,
In the now and here
Is what's important.
I tread the path that left untread,
Driven on by my belief,
Unsure of what may come ahead,
But sure of my abilities!

I'll live today as my last,
For should my end come a bit fast,
I will live on tomorrow,
Past any fear or sorrow!
Expose yourself to your deepest fear
And fear will have no power,
The fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes,
And you are free forever...
                                    -Nikita Sall Noronha


P.S. This poem was inspired by freerunning. Picture taken by Jason Paul.

Comments

Popular Posts