Human...


Shapes in the dark,
I see you.
Silent observer,
I see you.
Standing in a corner,
I see you.
Be who you are,
Do what you do.

Listless mind,
I see you.
Vacant bystander,
I see you.
Searching for happiness,
I see you.
Searching for meaning,
For something true.

New beginnings,
I see you.
Endless misgivings,
I see you.
Selfless forgiving,
I see you.
Took away your sadness,
And happiness too.

Undying fire,
I see you.
Restless moments,
I see you.
In search of the truth,
I see you.
Keeps you up at night,
Keeps you going too.

Dream of tomorrow,
I see you.
Full of sorrow,
I see you.
Fear of the future,
I see you.
A hint of a smile,
The start of something new.

The good and the broken,
I see you.
The past and the future,
Can heal you.
Fulfilled your duties,
Paid your dues.
Moments of weakness,
Be the strength in you.

I see you,
I see myself,
We are human.
             - Nikita Sall Noronha.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts